And the Winner is… Three Best Products for Acne Scar Treatment & Removal
Wouldn’t you love to tackle all the problems that come with acne scars and wind up with gorgeous skin? After all, you’ve suffered enough having acne…now you’re left with part two of a double whammy: scars and skin discoloration left behind by your acne. Well it’s good to know there is something you can do. There are several products on the market right now, designed to not only fade your skin discoloration from acne scars, but also to remove your scars for good.
We’ve tested acne scar treatments and acne scar removal products for you and narrowed the field to these three solutions. They’re all winners and have been tested as effective acne scar treatments. They’ll help in diminishing darkened spots due to acne, too.
Our Top Choice Dermefface FX7 is the number one acne scar treatment solution in our testing. Like the other two winners in our top three roundup, It contains active ingredients that have been clinically proven to be effective.
However, the difference is that it also contains several moisturizers and a plentiful helping of antioxidants to boot.
How Does Dermefface FX7 Do It?
This scar treatment attacks on three levels:
- moisturizes every layer of skin in order to fast-track the healing process
- speeds the process of healing by pushing old, dead scar tissue to the surface of your skin where you can wash it away
- stimulates production of collagen to take the place of the scar tissue
The result is fading scars that are more flattened and therefore less noticeable. This results in dramatically better-looking skin tone and overall healthiness of the skin. The discoloration also faces, bringing you an even skin tone, at last.
Basically your old scar cells will be pushed faster through the removal process, as DermeffaceFX7 works by simply speeding up and supplementing the natural healing process. It works on three levels:
- the epidermis
- the dermis
- the subcutaneous tissue
Both Type I and Type III collagen will see increased production, and that’s what you want when you’re repairing skin. The cause of acne scars in the first place was unhealthy, “broken” production of collagen in the skin’s attempt to heal after acne inflammation. What DermeffaceFX7 does is repair this process, normalizing production of collagen. Remember: collagen strengthens the skin.
In addition, the turnover of skin cells will become more more rapid…all part of the faster healing process promoted by DermeffaceFX7.
What Are the Advantages of Dermefface FX7?
It’s always good when a product is recommended by real doctors. It’s even better when the doctors recommending a product are well-known and trusted! DermeffaceFX7 is wholeheartedly endorsed by Dr. Dave David. You may know him from watching cable TV channel CNN, where he is a frequent Medical Commentator. He’s also been interviewed on the following networks:
- ABC Family
- Fox News
He agrees that DermeffaceFX7 works scientifically to attack the various layers of the skin, where healing can take place at each level. Dr. David believes the three-pronged approach of this product is effective in reducing scarring and also in preventing new scarring.
Our #2 choice for acne scar treatment and removal is Revitol Scar Cream. It not only reduces acne scars but also scars from burns, surgery, and injuries, so you can tell right there it’s a powerful scar treatment. However, powerful as it may be, it’s not harsh because it’s not made from harmful chemicals. In fact, it is made of natural ingredients.
Revitol Scar Cream can reduce the appearance of acne scars using natural ingredients that won’t harm the skin
Touted as a natural way to help reduce the appearance of scars, Revitol Scar Cream has a special formula which shows its benefits in just a few weeks.
How Does Revitol Scar Cream Do It?
One of the natural ingredients in Revitol Scar Cream is Hydroquinone. This ingredient is a key factor in fighting against PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). The American Academy of Dermatology maintains this natural product is safe and does not in any way pose a health risk.
What Hydroquinone does is work to stop melanin from forming where you have acne scars. Melanin is what produces discoloration that comes with acne scars, so you’re winning your first battle right there with just the one ingredient.
Revitol also contains Retinol, a natural version of good old Vitamin A. It’s nature’s very own exfoliator, which means old scar tissue gets sloughed away, making way for fresh new skin. Your blotchy, uneven complexion will begin to heal immediately after the Revitol starts to get absorbed by the skin.
What Are the Advantages of Revitol Scar Cream?
Revitol Scar Cream uses all-natural ingredients, which is important to more and more people as they discover the harmful long-term effects of certain chemicals and irritants in beauty products. The proteins and vitamins will rejuvenate the skin naturally, while fading acne scars for better looking skin.
How Does Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit Do It?
Here are the five steps involved in the Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit:
- Facial Cleansing Gel. This gets applied to the entire face, and contains ingredients such as Sage, Wild Thyme, and Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel.
- AVT Cream. This contains ingredients like argan oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil.
- SPF 40 Mineral Sunscreen. Protect your new skin!
- Renewing MicroDermabrasion Complex. This will slough off the old tissue.
- Skin Eraser. This gets applied (just a little) to the areas that need acne scar treatment. It’s an esthetician-grade exfoliator which produces a peel effect so bumpiness goes away, along with dark spots.
By following the five step regimen using the products that contain the natural ingredients, customers have reported flawless, glowing skin, reduction of dark spots associated with acne scars, and disappearance of acne scars themselves.
What Are the Advantages of Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit?
The Zenmed company as a whole is dedicated to finding and developing high-potency skincare products which are consistent with the holistic approach they take with every aspect of their company. What does that mean? When you buy Zenmed you’re purchasing a natural product from a company with a conscience.
On top of all this, the Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit is actually affordable as well. You get:
- an acne scar treatment from a company with a conscience
- no animal testing whatsoever
- Zenmed is a PETA-approved seller
- Zenmed is a Leaping Bunny approved seller
- no dyes
- no petrochemicals
- minimal impact on the environment
- sold straight from the warehouse so there’s no middleman to increase the price
- honest reviews from real customers- no hype
- small batch production ensures freshness of the product (that means less need for preservatives)
- no sodium lauryl sulfates
- no sodium laureth sulfates
- 100% recyclable packaging
- esthetician-grade active ingredients
You Simply Can’t Go Wrong With These Top Three Acne Scar Treatment Creams
As you can see, each of the top three acne scar treatment products has its own advantages. Rest assured, you will see reduction of acne scars and skin discoloration with each of these products, as many people before you have already experienced. These are creme-de-la-creme of a market that’s flooded with imitations. These are the real thing: lab-proven, doctor-approved, customer-reviewed, and best of all: safe and effective.
Understanding Your Acne Scars
To wage a good fight against acne scars, it’s good to know what you’re up against. Really there are two main areas of concern.
- Usually when people talk about acne scars they actually mean the darkened spots that show up and persist long after your acne has bid you farewell. They’re not really scars. What they are is what’s called “post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation”. They’re reddish-pink on fair-skinned people and they’re purple or tan or black on people with dark/olive skin. Whatever the color, these spots have got to go!
- The real problem is with the true acne scars. Your skin was inflamed when you had acne, and when it tried to heal itself it produced an environment where collagen breakdown occurred. This is how you know you had cystic acne. These scars will be darker or redder at first, but that coloration will fade. However, the indentation stays for life unless you do something about it. That’s the nature of a scar. These scars (ice-pick scars) ruin the texture of perfect skin and about 25% of people who get acne will end up with these unsightly little divots.
Good thing there’s something that can be done about it! We’re lucky we live in the twenty-first century, when scientists have developed products that can help with acne scar removal and dark spots. They’ve taken a look at the biological processes that cause scarring after acne, and isolated the most effect active ingredients. These ingredients are the ones which repair the skin after it’s been damaged by the inflammation and subsequent unhealthy way of healing, which produces the scar.
The Tyra Show: Treating Severe Chronic Acne and Acne Scars
If creams don’t wok for you, you can always try this!